U-Say Teleconference 26th April 2007
Membership of meeting
Minutes taken by NM, meeting chaired by VP
Actions from last meeting:
Update about/for new partners:
- CMU - Advice received by National Contact Point to include Professor Myers as a Visiting Professor to one of the Universities.
- EnergieZentrum (EZ) and iPLON to join the consortium. EZ is happy to join the consortium, IPLON confirmed, relevant scenario under HomeAutomation page.
- Action Victor to introduce EZ to the Wiki via SS - information on EPSS completed already.
- voestalpine - confirmed joining the consortium. Relevant Scenario under VoestAlpine page.
: NM to provide a general scenario regarding IPLon in collaboration with VT
Reported: done, see GeneralApplicationScenario
and the two sub-sections VoestAlpine
Actions and reported:
Validate dependencies between workpackages
page on the wiki
: the place of Task "Integration with Legacy Systems".
: US to rename this to "Domain Specific Appropriation Support" and change description to reflect this. The purely implementation integration aspects are to be reflected in T6.5 DODE middleware and architecture.
: Need to demonstrate feedback from validation to the conceptual design tasks on the DFD
: NM to simplify the figure.
: Introduce dependency from Task 4.1. to Task 5.3.
Development Model and overall approach chosen;
WP leaders to provide comments to Stefan Scheidl and Nikolay Mehandjiev
Review of proposal writing progress
Please visit ProposalSections
to see which sections are allocated to yourself. Please complete these as soon as possible, and certainly before Monday noon, to allow integration and submission on Wednesday.
Mode of writing to switch to Word fragments. These are to be integrated on Monday in a single file. Each Word fragment is to be attached to the relevant section page under the ProposalSections
page. Please see ConceptAndObjectives section for an example.
Planning for next week
Partners notified availability. Notes taken by NM.
1. Integrated Word version on Monday
2. First submission on Wendesday. This is to be reviewed by someone with experience in EC proposal evaluation. Nominations needed!
3. Mature submission on Friday
4. Final tweaks by Monday noon. No submissions to be attempted after that to avoid risk of corrupting data in the last-minute rush.
NM reported on constraints and procedures involved in setting the financial budget circulated on Wednesday 25th April 2007. VP commented that WP leaders may need to adjust the person-months for their workpackage. NM responded that the relative weights of each WP have been considered, and adjustment is only possible within the financial amount already allocated per partner. Since not all partners are involved in all workpackages, any major adjustment may be difficult to arrange in practice. No further comments were received.
* PF = PartnerPF
* NM = NikolayMehandjiev
* WPL = workpackage lead, TL = task lead
- 12 Apr 2007
This topic: Adesa > TelCo3
History: r2 - 12 Apr 2007 - 10:49:36 - NikolayMehandjiev
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright amp;�
by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration
platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback
- 18 Apr 2007
- 25 Apr 2007