You are here: Foswiki>Adesa Web>TelCo3 (12 Apr 2007, NikolayMehandjiev)Edit Attach
Partners Invited

NikolayMehandjiev, AlistairSutcliffe, IainStalker, AlexanderHaemmerle, VolkmarPipek, ChristianDoerner, BarbaraPernici, LucianoBaresi, MarcoDiGirolamo, MarcoLucaSbodio, StefanScheidl,

Partners Present

NikolayMehandjiev, StefanScheidl, ChristianDoerner, VolkmarPipek, BarbaraPernici, AlistairSutcliffe, GeorgWeichhart, MarcoComuzzi, CinziaCappiello

Minutes

Minutes taken by NM, meeting chaired by SS

Update about/for new partners:

  • PM - welcomed to the consortium with the following focus of contributions: BP - service assembly, retrieval and translation mechanisms, UDDI extensions (also see description of PartnerPM ); LB - ADLs and formal verification of service compositions
  • HP - conditional on bringing up a third end user - action: SS and NM to discuss resource implications and negotiate with HP.
  • CMU - Brad Myers, Siegen may be able to hire him as a subcontractor. Action: SS to check with Michel Lacroix as soon as possible
  • Deutsche Post - passed sub-division leader, now with division leader, definitive committment in a couple of days - action VP to report on the Wiki as soon as possible
  • voestalpine - not known yet, action: GW to find out and report on the Wiki by Monday noon.

Refinement of objectives (USayObjectives)

PM declared interest in S2.2, S2.1 and the newly introduced S3.1., S1.1.2

Refinement of WPs (WpStructure)

PartnerPM can contribute to WP2 in terms of identifying characteristics of services and users which would be relevant to the service description meta-data (user profiling, characteristics of services in terms of granularity, QoS)
Action: US and SAP to discuss the best place to add this contribution, add in the deliverable and consider the process / task involved in achieving this.

Discussion on the need to define DODE configuration mechanisms and tools.
Action: NM to revise task descriptions to reflect this.

Discussion on the need to elaborate service compatibility work.
Action: NM to revise task descriptions to reflect this.

Other Actions

  1. Each task teader to provide task description, WP leaders to integrate contributions.
  2. Each partner to provide man-month costs to NM and AH by Monday.
  3. Ideas for domain-dependent tasks under WP 5 to be sent to NM.

abbreviations used

-- StefanScheidl - 12 Apr 2007
Topic revision: r2 - 12 Apr 2007, NikolayMehandjiev
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Foswiki? Send feedback