You are here: Foswiki>Adesa Web>RecentNews>TelCo4 (25 Apr 2007, NikolayMehandjiev)Edit Attach

U-Say Teleconference 19th April 2007

Membership of meeting

Partners Invited

NikolayMehandjiev, AlistairSutcliffe, IainStalker, AlexanderHaemmerle, VolkmarPipek, ChristianDoerner, BarbaraPernici, MarcoDiGirolamo, StefanScheidl, BradMyers, MarcoComuzzi, CinziaCappiello, VictorThamburaj

Partners Present

NikolayMehandjiev, AlexanderHaemmerle, VolkmarPipek, ChristianDoerner, BarbaraPernici, MarcoDiGirolamo, StefanScheidl, BradMyers, VictorThamburaj

Minutes

Minutes taken by NM, meeting to be chaired by AH

Actions from last meeting:

Update about/for new partners:

  • HP - bringing a third end user on board discussed with SS and NM and agreed. Final committment of both HP and end user still outstanding. Mr Marco Di Girolamo was welcomed to the meeting.
  • CMU - Professor Brad Myers, best course of action determined, now under discussion.
  • Deutsche Post - VP reports they are unable to join.
  • NM reports he has found a substitute German case study, focused around the Energy Centrum in a German village, and represented by the technology provider Mr VictorThamburaj from IPLon. Mr VictorThamburaj was welcomed to the meeting.
  • voestalpine - AH reported 98% success hopefully on Monday we reach 100%, for the moment main contacts are out of reach.

Discussed: profile of end user programmers at both organisations.

Reported: VA connection is at both IT Dept level and at General Professional (non-IT) level. Former are to be involved as technology developers and deployment, latter are to be involved as end user developers performing service and process compositions.

Action: NM to provide a general scenario regarding IPLon in collaboration with VT.

Other actions

Action: NM to revise task descriptions to reflect the need to define DODE configuration mechanisms and tools.

Reported: done, introduced new task T4.5 in WP4

Decided: review together with the overall review of the workprogramme

Action: NM to revise task descriptions to reflect the need to elaborate service compatibility work.

Reported: New task T4.4. for generic infrastructure design to cover service procurement module on SystemArchitecture diagram. Matching at user design stage is covered by work on Designer's assistant T4.2 and T5.1., and the development of Assembly Description Language (T3.1.)

Decided: review together with the overall review of the workprogramme

Misc Actions
  1. Outstanding: Each task teader to provide task description, WP leaders to integrate contributions.
  2. Outstanding (except PM, SAP and UM): Each partner to provide man-month costs to NM and AH by Monday.
  3. Ideas for domain-dependent tasks under WP 5 to be sent to NM. Reported: no ideas received as of now.

Refinement of objectives (USayObjectives)

Actions:
  1. Replace "assistive" with more appropriate word;
  2. Align with new workprogramme;
  3. Partners provide comments by Monday

Refinement of WPs (WpStructure)

Discussed
  • overall lack of clarity
  • need to provide relative timing of workpackages
  • software development modalities

Decided
  • NM to produce GenericScenario illustrating main points;
  • NM to provide BackgroundInfo on FP7 and ADLs;
  • NM to draw WP dependency chart;
  • AH to convert into a Gannt chart;
  • NM to discuss alignment on WP3 with BP on Friday;
  • NM, SS and AH to discuss mode of software development on Friday.

Writing Up

Mode - consider ProposalSections at first instance, ready to move to a Word document sooner rather than later

Allocation of responsibilities - see ProposalSections page

Deadlines

First version of proposal sections for Thurday noon, 26th April 2007. responsible are the WP leads.

abbreviations used

* PF = PartnerPF etc. * NM = NikolayMehandjiev etc * WPL = workpackage lead, TL = task lead

-- StefanScheidl - 12 Apr 2007 This topic: Adesa > TelCo3 History: r2 - 12 Apr 2007 - 10:49:36 - NikolayMehandjiev

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright amp;� by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors. Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback

-- NikolayMehandjiev - 18 Apr 2007
Topic revision: r3 - 25 Apr 2007, NikolayMehandjiev
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Foswiki? Send feedback