WorkPackage1: Project Management ( PF)
Guarantee the successful realisation and conclusion of the project.
Implement and maintain an effective administrative and management
infrastructure throughout all phases, including effective internal
procedures, communication, reporting and meetings. Management of the
project by objectives successfully in regards to time, quality, budget,
legal and contractual issues. Efficient risk- and quality management.
T1.1: Scientific, Technical Management
Administration of the Scientific and Technical content of the
project, risk management and problem handling on management circle
levels. Co-ordination of knowledge management on consortium level,
harmonization of pre-existing know-how and installation of knowledge
- Management of the consortium: legal, contractual, ethical and administrative matters.
- Managing the consortium agreement.
- Overall management and coordination of the project (including circles), ensuring that the project stays focused and that there is a good cooperation and coordination between all work packages.
- Update of the project plan in response to unforeseen events and realized risks (including update of sub-objectives, resource-allocation, milestones, performance indicators) ensuring to reach the overall objectives of the project and clear, common project vision even if sub-objectives are not reachable.
- Overseeing science and society issues.
- Continual risk management (identification, monitoring, reporting of risks, establishing and updating contingency plans: recovery plans and fallback strategies).
- Overlooking the promotion of gender equality in the project. * Organizing meetings.
T1.2: Financial Management
Handling of the financial aspects. Making sure that the budget
constraints are obeyed. The central co-ordination and co-ordination on
circle level contains in detail:
- Preparation of project management documentation for EC, including technical and financial reports.
- Performing day-to-day management as efficient administrative support, financial services, certified financial statements etc.
- Obtaining and checking of audit certificates.
D1.1: Periodic management report (periodic management report:
progress, advances and delays in relation to the work program, and the
overall project status; measures planned and management measures
taken), Month 12
D1.2: Periodic management report, Month 24
D1.3: Final Report, Month 36
- 19 Apr 2007